Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July. Ryder's first fireworks at Capital City on Friday night was a great one.


Before we went we had to get daddy clean and shaved so I thought I would help out.



My favorite, Emma. I have taken to tackling her to the ground for some good hugs these days.









As the fireworks went off all i could say was "more, more, more" and "wooo, big balls!"




The next morning we got up for a little breakfast in bed before heading to the lake.






Henry really has this lake thing down, just lay back on a raft and hang out.






I, on the other hand was stuck sitting on a raft rather than laying down. When do I get to be like henry?









Boat ride, I love boat rides! Mom, I think it is a bit windy in this seat, can I go sit with daddy?









Much better! I can see the bubble off the back of the boat and get to snuggle at the same time. Happy Fourth Everyone!








No comments:

How old is Ryder?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

3 1/2 years old!

3 1/2 years old!
Weight at 31 months: 36 lbs, 38