Thursday, November 6, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

For Ryder's first Halloween we headed over to Medowbrook to be with our good friends Bec and Emerson. At first, things went well. I loved to people watch and ride around in Emersons toys but then the night took a turn for the worse. Hope you all enjoyed your Halloween! Hey Em/ Miss Piggy, I stole your ride. Pretty cool!

Oh, I hate the wagon. Do I really have to ride around in this?



TOTAL MELTDOWN!



Oh thanks Michael, I needed this.




Um, this does not feel like my bottle but I'll try it out.






Ok I get it. Good Stuff!




Mom, I am a little tipsy. Is it time to get some candy?







Hey where did Emerson go?








There she is! Wow, if she went up there all alone I can do it too.









Get my pumpkin and I am outa here!











Look at all that candy!!! Can I take 10 pieces?












I got free candy just by walking up there. I am so proud of myself!











Ok mom, people watching, beer and candy. I am ready for bed!














































































No comments:

How old is Ryder?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

3 1/2 years old!

3 1/2 years old!
Weight at 31 months: 36 lbs, 38