Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All in a days work

Ok, Can I walk now? It is already 7:30am mom.
Just cruising down the park path. I am getting pretty good at this walking thing.
Hey mom, I figured out how to turn!
Ok, time to take out the trash. Let me dump my dirty diapers out onto the carpet for you.
Think I should empty out my hat drawer now. Let's try them all on in the process. How does this one look?
Happy Halloween! Is it too early for this one?
This is the one. Think I could hang out in midtown dressed like this? A wet white shirt, a little drool and my gator hat... I'll fit right in.

Hey teddy, let me tell you all about my day. I walked all around the playground, picked out my favorite hat, and even took out the trash. Think we can snuggle now?
Thanks teddy, I am tuckered out! Think its time for dinner yet?

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

SO cute Ryder! I love the hat fashion show.

How old is Ryder?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

3 1/2 years old!

3 1/2 years old!
Weight at 31 months: 36 lbs, 38